I can’t get SRGFX files open
I have been trying to get your files open and I continue to get errors. What can I do?
All of our vector files are able to be opened in every vector program. Because each program is different the results can vary. Listed below are the most common problems and how to solve them.
1. Make sure your download completes. Some files download quick because they are small. That does not mean that all of our files are small or download fast. If the file has a lot of detail or vector points it will most likely take a few minutes to download. Make sure the download completes before unzipping the files.
2. Be sure your internet connection is not timing out before your download completes. This is rare, but it it happens. When it does, it cuts off the download and leaves you with an incomplete file.
3. Do not attempt to open the files without unzipping the folder first. The file should look like a folder with a zipper on it. Right click the completed download. Once you right click you should have one of the following options, Unzip, Unarchive or Uncompress. Once you have have successfully unzipped the files, you can now open the vector graphics in your vector editing software of choice.
Watch video below for more instructions
4. Try all the provided files. All of our vector products include 4 extensions .ai (Adobe Illustrator), .eps (Encapsulated PostScript File), .svg (Scalable Vector Graphic). All of these are vector graphics some vector design software will be more compatible with the different file types. Try them all to see which one works best for you, then delete the rest to keep your product folders neat and clean.
5. Try importing the files. If your vector design software does not open the files by double clicking them. Try importing them or opening them through your vector design software. You can usually do this by going to the Top Menu > File > Open > Browse to the file you want to open, or Top Menu > File > Import > Browse to the file you want to open.