Twisty, arched, pointed t-shirt racing graphic.
If smooth arches, twisted turns, and points are your style, look no further. T-shirt racing graphic 6 has it all. With no shape or line the same as the next, this vector graphic is sure to stand out with it’s aggressive styling, easy layering, and chain link fill adding subtle depth, but also speed up work flow with easy to change colors, bringing peace of mind to both designer and customer alike. Design elements found in t-shirt racing graphic 6 are also able to be used in other assortments of materials including hero cards and race wraps. If you can dream it, this vector graphic can help you make it happen!
Furthermore, T-shirt racing graphic 6 is easy to use. The graphics are easy to slide (clip, layer, mask, powerclip, etc.) behind SRGFX vector race car illustrations for t-shirts and promotional materials. The combination of these two products gives you the complete vector racing graphic t-shirt package. So weather you use SRGFX race car illustrations or combine the graphics with your own race car illustrations, the project is a cinch.
In addition, the graphics are vector, easy to resize and also simple to modify and customize. As a result, you will easily modify the graphics creating unique art for each of your projects. So feel free to warp them, cut them, break them apart and combine them with other vector graphics to create something completely new.
Benefits T-Shirt Racing Graphics:
- Boosts productivity
- Use the graphics in multiple projects
- Saves hours of time
- Change the colors easily
- No cut offs or hard edges. Every portion of every element is usable
- Vector format allows for easy customization
- Global Colors in Adobe Illustrator
- The preview images on this page contain a fully designed “Kyle Peterson T-shirt Illustration” and a fully designed “dirt late model layout example“. These preview images contain multiple products and are NOT included in this pack. The images are shown here to provide context, design possibilities and design inspiration using SRGFX T-Shirt Racing Graphic 6.