Straight lined, razor sharp edged t-shirt graphic.
Everyone likes geometry right? No? In any case, t-shirt racing graphic 7 uses simple geometry concepts to help you get the most out of your t-shirt design, promo materials, or race car wraps. Each segment of straight line meets with the next to form sharp, razor edges, keeping the design contemporary but not over the top. The hatched lines included add just that bit of extra detail to accent the foreground artwork.
Furthermore, T-shirt racing graphic 7 is easy to use. The graphics are easy to slide (clip, layer, mask, powerclip, etc.) behind SRGFX vector race car illustrations for t-shirts and promotional materials. The combination of these two products gives you the complete vector racing graphic t-shirt package. So weather you use SRGFX race car illustrations or combine the graphics with your own race car illustrations, the project is a cinch.
In addition, the graphics are vector, easy to resize and also simple to modify and customize. As a result, you will easily modify the graphics creating unique art for each of your projects. So feel free to warp them, cut them, break them apart and combine them with other vector graphics to create something completely new.
Benefits T-Shirt Racing Graphics:
- Boosts productivity
- Use the graphics in multiple projects
- Saves hours of time
- Change the colors easily
- No cut offs or hard edges. Every portion of every element is usable
- Vector format allows for easy customization
- Global Colors in Adobe Illustrator
- The preview images on this page contain a fully designed “Alain Boisvert 2017 T-shirt Illustration” and a fully designed “Mantz Refrigeration Big Block Modifed“. These preview images contain multiple products and are NOT included in this pack. The images are shown here to provide context, design possibilities and design inspiration using SRGFX T-Shirt Racing Graphic 7.