I can’t find my premium membership discount email.
I may have accidentally deleted or never received the membership coupon code email for my free monthly graphic. How can I get it?
There are a couple of things you can do to locate the premium membership coupon code if you lost, misplaced or never received the email in your inbox.
1. If you signed up with Paypal as your payment processor, your coupon code will not be delivered until the date that corresponds with your initial sign up. If you signed up on the 15th of January, you will then receive your coupon code on the 15th of every month after your initial sign up. If you pay by credit card your renewal will be pro-rated to the 1st of the month.
2. Search your email. If your email account is like mine. Sometimes emails can get buried and are difficult to find. The email subject line will be “School of Racing Graphics Premium Membership” for the initial membership sign up or “Coupon – School of Racing Graphics Premium Membership” when your membership renews. Search for both of those subject lines. You can also search for the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Check your spam folder for the discount emails. Even if our emails regularly show up in your inbox. Your spam filter may not like something in the subject line or email content and consider it junk or spam.
4. Your newest coupon code is listed in your membership area. If you can’t find it in your email, check there. See image. If the coupons here have already been used then they will not work at checkout and you will have to wait until your new coupon is added to your account at the time of your next renewal.
5. If the above options don’t work out, Contact us on the support page. We will make sure that you get your discount. It will be most helpful if you contact us using the email address that is associated with your membership.